Friday, March 7, 2008

Daniel's 3rd-Year Presentation

Daniel worked long hours and late into the night all week for his hour long presentation on Pain Management. Levi and I came to cheer him on. If you ask Daniel, he'll say he's amazed at how much he doesn't know, but every time I hear him talk the Doctor dialect I can't believe he knows all that stuff. His talk was very well received by his colleagues. Go Daniel!

2 comments:

shompy64 said...

Hello from Louisiana. It is so nice to see the Smith family. We do indeed miss socializing with y'all. It looks like everything is going great for you guys. We have been doing well also down here in cajun country. Stephanie is still teaching and I am working as an assistant principal at a local middle school. We will stay in touch and hopefully I will send you some pictures of the clan. Bye and God Bless

The Champagne Family

shompy64 said...

Hello from Louisiana. It is so nice to see the Smith family. We do indeed miss socializing with y'all. It looks like everything is going great for you guys. We have been doing well also down here in cajun country. Stephanie is still teaching and I am working as an assistant principal at a local middle school. We will stay in touch and hopefully I will send you some pictures of the clan. Bye and God Bless

The Champagne Family