On Not Matching: Notice her mittens. One Sunday at church I noticed Viv had one shoe on the wrong foot and one shoe on the right foot. I'm a little slow, but it didn't take me too long to figure out that this was unusual, even for a three-year-old. On closer inspection, I saw that one shoe was larger (one size too big for her) and the other was smaller (one size too small). Somehow The jumble of shoes she chose from that morning included two shoes of the same style and color, neither of which fits any child in our home right now. She didn't seem to mind, even with the one that was too small. Her primary teacher noticed and we laughed about it. After class we laughed even more when she showed me her coloring activity for the lesson--they were learning about being reverent and having quiet feet at church and they traced their feet onto construction paper. So we have an artistic reminder of a three-year-old with two left feet--reverent, I'm sure!
Viv: "Mom, what's a battle horse?" (I ponder an answer) Viv: "A battle horse is a horse with a bad saddle."
Mom: "What do you think daddy wants for Christmas?" Viv: "A boo-yah".
The next day:"Mom, what's a boo-yah?"
A Friend: "What do you want for Christmas?" Viv: "A diamond necklace of my own."
On MannersViv: "While I'm eating this you can make my chocolate milk mixed up wif da pink kind." Mom: "Can you say please?" Viv: "Uh-huh."
"My tummy hurts. I think I need a. . . . . hmmmm. . . . . . cookie!"
Another day after eating gummy worms: "My tummy hurts. I'm too sick for gummy germs."
And again, studying the mangoes I brought home: "Are these tormados?"
I can't wait to see what she's going to say next!
1 comment:
She is just SO cute!!! What a comedian! I love the "Can you say Please? Uh-huh." - that sounds like something my kids would say!
Post a Comment