Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Elora's World


Here's Elora receiving her A-Honor roll certificate. She must have had one awesome first grade teacher! She was a little disappointed because she would have preferred the blue certificate her friend got for the A-B Honor roll. I'm glad she's more color conscious than competitive.




This is Elora having a teenage moment. She's got painted nails, her stylin' room, and she's talking on the cell phone with a blue tooth ear piece to her cousin Josie. Last but not least, she's got a scowl on her face because her mom popped in uninvited. With a camera.




Elora joined the American Girl book club and just finished her first book much sooner than I expected. I am so pleased with her reading ability. Go Ellie!

2 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Wow! How does it feel to have a honor student? Did you get a bumper sticker? That's so great! She must of had a superb first grade teacher.

Levi is adorable. I was just checking out his pictures below. What a happy baby. Love the smile.

Anonymous said...

Hey, enjoyed the news from the cousins. Great way to share.
Winnie