This is what the beginning of our last homemade Chinese dinner looked like. I got all the dishes and decor really cheap, so I had to cook a meal to go with it. Everyone was excited at first but before long we could see it would all end in cereal. Daniel and I liked the food, though. I'm going to keep trying to find an Asian recipe I can cook that the girls will eat because the table just looks so cool this way. Any suggestions?
Friday, February 8, 2008
This is what the beginning of our last homemade Chinese dinner looked like. I got all the dishes and decor really cheap, so I had to cook a meal to go with it. Everyone was excited at first but before long we could see it would all end in cereal. Daniel and I liked the food, though. I'm going to keep trying to find an Asian recipe I can cook that the girls will eat because the table just looks so cool this way. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have a really good dish that even my picky eaters will eat. Remind me and I will give it to you.
Sean
I have a great dish that even my picky eaters eat! Remind me to give it to you. Cool dishes!
Post a Comment