"Look! Tape the rooster!!"
Naomi likes to be in control. I asked her to change out of her swim suit into clothes yesterday and she said, in an FYI kind of tone, "I'm not obeying you. I was about to take off my swimming suit."
Elora just says unexpected things sometimes. The other day she wanted to be emphatic in getting my attention and she said, "Mommy Lynn Smith!"
Recently the children were fighting in the car, so I said, "Girls, let's all take a turn telling what kind of mother you will be when you grow up. How many kids do you want to have?"
Viv: I would have four kids and name them Heart, Love Flower, and Cristal. And if I had a boy it would be Eric.
Naomi: I want six kids. Three girls and three boys.
Elora: I want only two boys named James and Ryan. I would be embarrassed to have girls.
Viv: I would have four kids and name them Heart, Love Flower, and Cristal. And if I had a boy it would be Eric.
Naomi: I want six kids. Three girls and three boys.
Elora: I want only two boys named James and Ryan. I would be embarrassed to have girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment