More Vivian:
While eating our picnic lunch she said, "This is tasty indeed!"
While crying sleepily about anything she could think of at bedtime she said, "I'll be sad when I die because there won't be any jewels." I said "There will be jewels in heaven that are the most sparkley, pretty jewels ever." She protested "But we won't know where they are." I explained "They will be all over--in the streets and in the walls." She cried "But cars will run over them!"
While eating our picnic lunch she said, "This is tasty indeed!"
While crying sleepily about anything she could think of at bedtime she said, "I'll be sad when I die because there won't be any jewels." I said "There will be jewels in heaven that are the most sparkley, pretty jewels ever." She protested "But we won't know where they are." I explained "They will be all over--in the streets and in the walls." She cried "But cars will run over them!"
No comments:
Post a Comment